Find out more about our range of award-winning VFX tools: NUKEX, MARI, HIERO and KATANA.
We’ve been trialling live online demos of NUKE & NUKEX, MARI, HIERO and KATANA.
We're happy to say that our online demos trial has been a success! We've had lots of interest and gained some excellent feedback that will help us improve them further.
Unfortunately, this trial is now closed but we will share recordings soon, as well as new dates as soon as we can.
ABOUT THE SESSIONS
Our Creative Specialists broadcast live online throughout August, offering 'An introduction to...' sessions for NUKE & NUKEX, MARI, HIERO and KATANA. We aimed to answer as many of questions as possible during the 45 minute sessions.
Click on the below quick links to go direct to the topics we covered during the online demos:
AN INTRODUCTION TO NUKE & NUKEX
AN INTRODUCTION TO MARI
- What are NUKE & NUKEX?
- Where do NUKE & NUKEX fit in a modern CG pipeline?
- Getting Started with NUKE & NUKEX
- Key NUKE & NUKEX Concepts
- Advanced NUKE & NUKEX workflows
- How NUKE & NUKEX are being used across multiple industries
AN INTRODUCTION TO HIERO
- What is MARI?
- Where does MARI fit in a modern CG pipeline?
- Benefits of 3D texture painting
- Getting Started with MARI
- Key MARI Concepts
- Advanced MARI workflows
AN INTRODUCTION TO KATANA
- What is HIERO?
- Where does HIERO fit in a modern CG pipeline?
- Why do we call HIERO a “Hub” or “Pipeline in a Box”?
- Getting Started with HIERO
- Key HIERO Concepts
- Advanced HIERO functionality
- What is KATANA?
- Where does KATANA fit in a modern CG pipeline?
- How does KATANA reduce costs and improve quality?
- Getting Started with KATANA
- Key KATANA Concepts
- Advanced KATANA workflows