HIEROPLAYER is a VFX review and playback tool built for artists. Integrating with NUKE and the VFX pipeline, HIEROPLAYER
lets artists view versions of shots on a multi-track editorial timeline in context.
HIEROPLAYER for NUKE artists
If you have NUKE and want a review and playback tool with close NUKE integration, HIEROPLAYER offers:
- The power to playback every shot on the VFX timeline in context.
- A ﬂipbook tool and a place to create scratch edits, making it the perfect timeline tool for NUKE.
- Playback of all NUKE image formats, including multi-channel EXRs, and audio, letting artists easily send clips back and forth between HIEROPLAYER and NUKE.
- Media management capabilities to create an easily accessible element library.
- An extensive review toolkit and real time image scopes.
Working collaboratively with HIERO and NUKE
HIEROPLAYER compliments collaborative working on VFX projects, afforded by HIERO’s shot management, conform and review toolset, and adds:
- Access to a full HIERO project for individual NUKE users on their VFX workstation, allowing them to view shots in the context of a conformed HIERO timeline and quickly review versions of renders.
- Compatibility with NUKE & HIERO straight out of the box and Python scripting to make deep integration into any VFX pipeline possible.
Want to know more about HIEROPLAYER?
See HIEROPLAYER in Action
*Price for node-locked or floating licence including 1 year maintenance
For more pricing options contact email@example.com, or your local reseller.